Announcement

Collapse

Welcome To LPAT Community

Please read the FORUM RULES before you proceed.
See more
See less

Appreciating RajivB and his team for new website !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciating RajivB and his team for new website !

New website looks great ! I would like to express my gratitude for RajivB and his teams contribution over this thread. Selfless expression for a greater cause is what I believe makes this community a great place.

I very much liked the annual subscription option, though I would love a Life time league option.
    What VaneetD expressed during session today concur's with RajivB's active contribution for this community. I am sure all of us who are associated with him for a while definitely agree to that sentiment and feel strongly that way.

You may use this thread to express your gratitude to RajivB's hard work and also raise if you encounter any issues with the new website.

Thank you RVS for this post. Rajiv B... Sincere Gratitude to you.
    Appreciate it very much.

Comment

indeed . New website looks great. Kudos to Rajiv and entire team for awesome website .. Thank You for your efforts.

Comment

Wonderful Rajeev ! Thanks for making website pretty. Makes us feel good.
        Warm Regards,
        Haresh

Comment

Wonderful Rajeev! Thanks for making the website. Makes us feel good.

Comment

Website looks awesome rajivbantwal Fantastic job done by you and the team.

Thank you for the selfless contribution to the community.

God bless.

Regards.

Soni

Comment

Website looks great. Community is growing well with helping each other. Thanks for your contribution.

regards,
              Suresh A S

Comment

Originally posted by rvsrao View Post
                New website looks great ! I would like to express my gratitude for RajivB and his teams contribution over this thread. Selfless expression for a greater cause is what I believe makes this community a great place.

I very much liked the annual subscription option, though I would love a Life time league option.
                What VaneetD expressed during session today concur's with RajivB's active contribution for this community. I am sure all of us who are associated with him for a while definitely agree to that sentiment and feel strongly that way.

You may use this thread to express your gratitude to RajivB's hard work and also raise if you encounter any issues with the new website.
                I am happy to contribute in any manner for I truly believe that we have something special here in LPAT. I owe Ajit a lot for teaching and guiding me in my trading journey. Putting together the website in this form was team work and it was possible due to the focused feedback from Ajit and the freedom he gave the team to put it up. Thank you all for your kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by rajivbantwal View Post

I am happy to contribute in any manner for I truly believe that we have something special here in LPAT. I owe Ajit a lot for teaching and guiding me in my trading journey. Putting together the website in this form was team work and it was possible due to the focused feedback from Ajit and the freedom he gave the team to put it up. Thank you all for your kind words.
                  I agree.

Comment

rajivbantwal Sir, Kudos to you and the team for giving new look and feel to the Site... You are among the few senior members who always think about enhancing community and make it better. Thanking you sincerely !!!!

Comment

rajivbantwal Sir, Here in LPAT, everything is new to me. But this new is amazing. A community where each and every person is helping each other to grow in every aspect of area. Mental growth, Financial growth, Personal Growth. This is incredible. The efforts made by you and your team is incredible. I can see it and feel it while going through the website.

Comment

Decent effort to improve elegance of the website. Thanks Rajiv for your efforts .I suggest LPAt that , as mentioned by RVS , if not life time atleast annual subscription option can be thought of . This I did discuss with Chandrakant, few days back

Comment

Working...
                        X