Announcement

Collapse

Welcome To LPAT Community

Please read the FORUM RULES before you proceed.
See more
See less

TEACHERS DAY - WISHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Sir,

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have a teacher like you who not only encourages me to work for my goal but also stands by me at every turn. Today I honour you for being a selfless person, generous, devoted, and diligent. I'm honoured to be your student.

You are the pinnacle of knowledge and diligence. I would be quite grateful to God if I can become half of you. Happy Teachers’ day.

--Pranaam !!!
    Last edited by Braj.Bhushan; 09-05-2022, 11:26 AM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSUpf3Prd38

Comment

Originally posted by Deepak Rajendra View Post
        Hi Ajit Sir ,

I was lucky to have a mentor as wonderful as you. I wish you a Teacher's Day filled with moments of joy!

thank you
        Thank you . A teacher is as good as his students

Comment

🙏🙏🙏.

Comment

Originally posted by Braj.Bhushan View Post
            Dear Sir,

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have a teacher like you who not only encourages me to work for my goal but also stands by me at every turn. Today I honour you for being a selfless person, generous, devoted, and diligent. I'm honoured to be your student.

You are the pinnacle of knowledge and diligence. I would be quite grateful to God if I can become half of you. Happy Teachers’ day.

--Pranaam !!!
            🙏🙏🙏🙏 If I can... You can too 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Hi Ajith Sir,

My heartfelt gratitude to you for showing us the right path and direction in our trading journey to become independent and achieve financial freedom. I feel fortunate to have found you as my mentor.

Happy Teachers' Day.

Dhanyavaad !!

Comment

Happy Teacher's Day

Thank You for being our Mentor

Comment

Dear Ajit Sir,

Wish you a very Happy Teachers Day!! Thank you for being there and guiding us generously through this journey. I'm glad & lucky to have you as my mentor, its been over a year and you don't stop to amaze me with your knowledge and trading skills. As a student I promise to work hard and stay committed and try and become as good as you someday.

Thank you sir.

Regards
                  Deepthi

Comment

Dear Ajit Sir,

Happy Teachers Day to you Sir. I am really happy that I joined this community and found an inspiring teacher like you and all the members including me are really lucky that we are under your guidance and mentorship. I wish and will try my level best to follow your footsteps.

Thanks
                    Vipul

Comment

Ajit sir,

Wishing you a very happy teachers' day, you have made a difference in my trading career, right from OTA days ... Thank you for all your guidance and imparting learning. Charts look different from the way I started looking at it from your teachings. Thank you very much.

Comment

Dear Ajit

Wishing you a very Happy Teachers Day Ajit.
                        Thanks for always being their to guide us in our trading journey, also gratitude for motivating and inspiring us and pushing us to bring out our best.
                        Blessed to have you as my mentor.

Regards.

Soni

Comment

Ajit Sir,

Wishing you a very happy Teachers day Sir,
                          thank you for all the knowledge you provide us and inspiring us to be independent in our journey. By your teachings I have changed my perspective on the levels i look at. Thank you for guiding us thru the right path.

🙏

Comment

https://twitter.com/advsanjoy/status...Wt6BlW3b7f2ZbQ

ajit.mahuli
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dear Ajit,

Wishing you a very Happy Teachers Day.

Regards

Mandeep

Comment

Ajit Sir,
                                Wishing you a very happy Teacher's day. Really fortunate to have a teacher like guiding us along this difficult but hopefully rewarding journey. 🙏

Regards,
                                Krishna

Comment

Working...
                                X